Free Festool $50 voucher

estesbubba

I have a $50 voucher that I'm not going to use and the first one to reply here gets it (not PM). If you have already purchased a Festool tool this year and not used a voucher on it, reply to this thread and I'll PM you the voucher. Since you must have the tool to get serial number, and since you must submit voucher by the 31st, I ask only someone that has already purchased reply so it gets submitted on time. 

1 minute ago, shaneymack said:

No, just one. Already used the coupon.

I wish festool did that more often but after the headaches they went through i doubt they will again. I enjoy that little sander it works great. Used my voucher for an ETS EC150/3 love that sander too.

Just now, Chestnut said:

I wish festool did that more often but after the headaches they went through i doubt they will again. I enjoy that little sander it works great. Used my voucher for an ETS EC150/3 love that sander too.

The sander is pretty crappy compared to the ets ec 150/5 which is my favourite of all time but I'm just planning on using it for high grit sanding of finish between coats. It should be ok at that

Just now, shaneymack said:

The sander is pretty crappy compared to the ets ec 150/5 which is my favourite of all time but I'm just planning on using it for high grit sanding of finish between coats. It should be ok at that

Oh for sure but it's small and fits spaces that a proper 150mm sander doesn't. Also with paper 220+ it does do a nice job. I use it for drywall sanding :D

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e