Chestnut

Supermax Sander Sale

Recommended Posts

On 8/30/2018 at 8:24 PM, Pondhockey said:

Do any of you Supermax owners have opinions about the dust collection?

 

On 8/30/2018 at 9:12 PM, Chet said:

I have zero complaints about the dust collection, seems excellent to me.

Same here. The single 4 inch connected to a 6 inch main heading to my 2 hp cyclones leaves very little behind.

I am concerned that they’re going to change the conveyor mechanism. The 16/32 had some early issues with that. I assume they have been resolved to where they’re not breaking driveshafts anymore.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade. Just something to be aware of and ask about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I'm quite happy with mine. I've had it set up for wow almost 2 years now. It's held it's calibration well. At least i believe it has. Performance is quite good and I've not had any issues. I use it quite a bit as well.

Do you have the wheels on your base?   They have wheels as an option for like $100, but they just look like regular locking casters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Minnesota Steve said:

Do you have the wheels on your base?   They have wheels as an option for like $100, but they just look like regular locking casters.

I never set up the base. I just made my own table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I never set up the base. I just made my own table.

That might be a good idea.   If I built a plywood cabinet I'd have extra storage underneath.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Minnesota Steve said:

That might be a good idea.   If I built a plywood cabinet I'd have extra storage underneath.

 

Kev made a really nice one documented here.

I know Geedub also made a nice one I think it's covered a few places but getting 2 birds stoned it's also covered in  a journal from Bleedinblue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Kev made a really nice one documented here.

I know Geedub also made a nice one I think it's covered a few places but getting 2 birds stoned it's also covered in  a journal from Bleedinblue.

 

Awesome!   I'll take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites