Pocket Compass and Pocket Compass XL

ben_r_

LINK

main_pocket-compass-pcxl_beauty-700.jpg

I had this set for a bit and absolutely LOVED the design concept. They worked pretty well as compasses and were just a joy to play with. But after owning them for a while I came to realize I just dont really draw circles that often! If I need to cut one out I usually use my router and a jig of some sort to layout the radius and actually cut the hole or disc out. Never had the need to pre-draw the circle on the work piece beforehand. Still, I was sad to see them go, they really are a cool design.

Anyone else out there have these and like them?

Just now, Chestnut said:

Do you buy all of the OTT to try them out and then sell them on ebay?

Ha no, I dont buy all of them and most of them I keep, but I have certainly sold more than a few too. You know how it goes, its like all other tools on the market. Sometimes they just look like you'd use them more often or they'd be totally cool to have from the marketing, then you get them home and they sit on the wall looking pretty for too long. Thankfully with Woodpeckers and Festool products you can sell them off and get your money back and in many cases even make money off of them. So they get passed on to the next collector/woodworker.

• 5 months later...
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kaiweets Tool
    Newest Member
    Kaiweets Tool