Variable Router Jig

ben_r_

LINK

main-vrj-1-700.jpg

This one tempted me a couple times while the window was open. This is another one of those OTTs that make you wonder why in the heck doesn't Woodpeckers just make this tool available all the time!?

Anyone order a set and if so has it arrived and how are you liking it?

• 1 month later...
Just now, Chestnut said:

This company entertains me. Their this may be a one time tool or maybe a two time tool or we'll make it a permanent too maybe...

Their fan club is equally as entertaining.

Agreed. They just seem to have been working on building up the funding and fan base to expand their company and now that they have and the market has become desensitized to their pricing they can afford to go into production on their most popular over priced tools.

I just wish they wise up on their rulers..... I am in the market for a good 36" & 48" ruler but with their numbering being so absurd i find myself looking at other options. I also don't like the aluminum. I wish they had SS options like the SS paloni. I have concrete floors and my 24" ruler has bent corners that has already limited it's usefulness. Or maybe figure out a way to armor the corners? I don't know that i'd appreciate the weight of a 48" steel ruler that's a tricky one.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dave07
    Newest Member
    dave07