Marc’s new book

Hey guys, I’ve been gone about 3 months with work issues, nursing my wife who broke her foot, and helping a friend through a house problem. Got a lot to catch up on. 

I see Marc is deep into writing a new book. Do we know anything about it?  I’m sure I missed some talk about it. 

8 hours ago, prov163 said:

Hey guys, I’ve been gone about 3 months with work issues, nursing my wife who broke her foot, and helping a friend through a house problem. Got a lot to catch up on. 

I see Marc is deep into writing a new book. Do we know anything about it?  I’m sure I missed some talk about it. 

It's got a lot of "splined miters", or what ever they're called, in it.  Hope the wife and friend are doing well!

• Haha 1

Thanks guys!  Wife is slowly improving.  Tore a couple of tendons in her foot.  Doctor said it would have been better if she'd just broken it but she's in a boot and doing therapy.  Another 6 weeks or so.

I figured Marc's next book would be less general.  I enjoyed Hybrid Woodworking so I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 1

According to the Pew Research Center, the individuals born between the years 1928-1945, are referred to as "The Silent Generation," and that baby boomers start in the year 1946. However being that these dates are not set in stone, it is all subjective.

2 hours ago, Catco said:

According to the Pew Research Center, the individuals born between the years 1928-1945, are referred to as "The Silent Generation," and that baby boomers start in the year 1946. However being that these dates are not set in stone, it is all subjective.

I was born in '43 but NO ONE has ever called me silent by any stretch of thought. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rapid Roger said:

I was born in '43 but NO ONE has ever called me silent by any stretch of thought. LOL

Damn Rog. I can almost call you young'un, I started out in 42..... Don't some of these young folks make you mad?  They have no idea how we got them here.