ebay sale 20% off

ktb15

Thanks so much for posting this!!!!    I don't have any business in the Festool club, but I joined so I can thank you.   I had some stuff that I had been watching, but didn't want it bad enough to pay the regular price.  It wouldn't work for one item, but did for all the others.

Glad people can take advantage of this, I don't think I've ever seen a discount on festool so I picked up the lr32 set and some dominos and now contemplating a cxs. I definitely don't need a cxs but I feel like I have to buy something else. Anyone have a cxs and any opinions on it?

It was just for one transaction.   I was lucky the first item I tried didn't work, because it was just a hundred bucks.  I ordered two hose reels, and saved 80 bucks, but when I went to try another transaction, it said I had already used the code, and wouldn't allow it to be used again.

Just now, Tom King said:

It was just for one transaction.   I was lucky the first item I tried didn't work, because it was just a hundred bucks.  I ordered two hose reels, and saved 80 bucks, but when I went to try another transaction, it said I had already used the code, and wouldn't allow it to be used again.

Yes I noticed that too, then I logged into my girlfriends account lol

27 minutes ago, WoodMan said:

It's a nice thing. I use it all the time.. Get the set with the 90 degree thingy.

Yea the 90 degree thing is part of my rationalization why I need it...never mind that I already have an m12 right angle drill. It's been a while since I saw them in person though, was there a reason you went with the cxs over the txs?

10 minutes ago, ktb15 said:

Yea the 90 degree thing is part of my rationalization why I need it...never mind that I already have an m12 right angle drill. It's been a while since I saw them in person though, was there a reason you went with the cxs over the txs?

It's the one that happened to land in my cart when I bought it :)

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e