Keggers

Still Married

53 minutes ago, Tom King said:

Good work!!!!   You have two years, and three weeks on us.

We started pretty early!

43 minutes ago, Chet said:

Congratulations Kent.  Definitely worth bragging about.  I know that every anniversary (coming up on 46) I am glad all over again that my wife fell for my line.

Yep! I fell for "her" line! I think she married me because she thought I had money. Ha!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Congrats Kent! Great looking couple.  We did 45 on Friday and are going to celebrate tonight, if we don’t fall asleep first;)!  

There's a lot to be said for a celebratory nap!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I B said:

@Rapid Roger  That reminded me of a George Carlin joke about five twos that I can't repeat here. lol

A classic.

9 hours ago, RichardA said:

I'm so damn jealous. I can't total 40 years out of all 7 marriages.  But I do have a little more than half that with number seven.  Congrats.

7 marriages?  Well nobody can call you a quiter!  A sane man would quit after 2, 3 at most.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, I B said:

@Rapid Roger  That reminded me of a George Carlin joke about five twos that I can't repeat here. lol

Now I'm stumped....I've always been a big George Carlin fan but, evidently I missed the " five twos" one. Guess I'll have to do some research. :(

Story-  When my wife and I went to pick our wedding photos (June, 1972), the photographer told of a wedding he did earlier that year.  The bride's mother never came by to pick up the photo album.  He called her.  Here is her reply-  I guess I'll pick them up since we paid for them.  They had the marriage annulled two weeks after the wedding.

• Haha 1