Hernia Surgery

4 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

Purple? Isn't that for acid reflux? Blue or yellow however.......

Ya know, really not sure what color they are. Guess I got my tv commercials mixed up. The one with the middle aged woman laying on the bed, butt up, long black hair, blue dress with a neckline deep as the Grand Canyon.  What color are yours....blue and yellow ......:D :P

-Ace-

I had a choice, no blood pressure meds = no need for any help.  Or blood pressure meds and a little help keeping up with a much younger kinky girlfriend . The blue ones last all night and into the next morning. Yellow ones last all weekend ! I'm not ashamed, I'm having the time of my life !  Generics from online pharmacies cost less and work just the same.

I hope Dave gets well and doesn't need any " help" !

12 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

I had a choice, no blood pressure meds = no need for any help.  Or blood pressure meds and a little help keeping up with a much younger kinky girlfriend . The blue ones last all night and into the next morning. Yellow ones last all weekend ! I'm not ashamed, I'm having the time of my life !  Generics from online pharmacies cost less and work just the same.

I hope Dave gets well and doesn't need any " help" !

Based on your description above, Im pretty sure it's the yellow ones, so you can't leave the house until sometime late Monday afternoon, eh, or just wear loose clothing?

-Ace-

Glad to hear it went well, Dave!

@RichardA and @wnaziri , are either of the docs you know (or ARE) orthopedic surgeons? Those are the guys that get to use all the stainless steel versions of our woodworking tools. 

Watched a knee replacement on Discovery channel once, still hurts to think about all the saw and chisel work!

24 minutes ago, wtnhighlander said:

Glad to hear it went well, Dave!

@RichardA and @wnaziri , are either of the docs you know (or ARE) orthopedic surgeons? Those are the guys that get to use all the stainless steel versions of our woodworking tools. 

Watched a knee replacement on Discovery channel once, still hurts to think about all the saw and chisel work!

My guy is a Family Dr. He sends me elsewhere when he's not qualified.

Knowing Dave, he’ll milk this thing for about 30 min., then he’ll be in the kitchen in the morning, trying to take over breakfast fixing from his beautiful wife. She’ll slap the s*#t out of him and send him back to bed. Glad you’re doing well bud. 

• Haha 1

My orthopedic surgeon was suprised to find out that his drill bits were made by Greenlee who makes bits for plumbers and electricians. I made him show me the bit. He didn't want to but when I explained that we are both craftsmen and would you let someone drill a hole in you without seeing the tools...sterilized & sealed in a bag, maybe 1/2 " to 5/8" or so. 

I am so glad the operation went well.  If you can force yourself to follow the directions of the surgeon in working your way back to normal activity, it will sever you well.

2 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

@RichardA and @wnaziri , are either of the docs you know (or ARE) orthopedic surgeons? T

I am not an orthopedic surgeon.  I do Laparoscopic general surgery and get to play with some awesome, high tech toys.  My toys are usually not stainless steel though.  But, I have seen plenty of bone surgery.  It is very much like woodworking, using similar tools but sterilized (and very expensive) versions.

• Thanks 2