Feet Up Rev 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife and I just spent some time in Yosemite National Park.   The picture below is my favorite view in the park, partially because you can sit here for the better part of the day and hardly hav

I’d rather be far from people, but this is my wife’s choice. School starts this week so it’s a hurrah of sorts before the storm. 

Kathy and I recently did a trip that included Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks along with Jackson WY. and Park City and Salt Lake City UT.  Not a lot of "feet up" pictures because you need

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Mick S said:

Beautiful work, Terry. When I saw that first piece it reminded me of this piece by Curtis Erpedling that I saw on display in Seattle a couple of years back.

1167614085_CEdesk.jpg.6d2a06e67800eb200f77c5bdff35c90d.jpg

That's another amazing piece!

5 hours ago, RichardA said:

Seen Dolly anywhere?

Just on every other billboard .... 

The place where we are staying is on the mountain behind Dollywood. We get to listen to the steam engine whistle around it's loop all day.

Yay us. Can't beat the view, though.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They had cameras and microphones everywhere in the chamber, sockets on each of the desks to plug headphones in. As well as voting buttons for, against, abstain and one to signal the speaker that the individual should like to speak. So I’m not really sure what the sound was like.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...