Feet Up Rev 2

14 hours ago, Tpt life said:

Dead Horse Point State Park. 

One of my favorite places I've ever been. I picked up Alison's ashes and death certificates this morning, two weeks after doing the paperwork.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife and I just spent some time in Yosemite National Park.   The picture below is my favorite view in the park, partially because you can sit here for the better part of the day and hardly hav

I’d rather be far from people, but this is my wife’s choice. School starts this week so it’s a hurrah of sorts before the storm. 

Kathy and I recently did a trip that included Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks along with Jackson WY. and Park City and Salt Lake City UT.  Not a lot of "feet up" pictures because you need

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mick S said:

One of my favorite places I've ever been. I picked up Alison's ashes and death certificates this morning, two weeks after doing the paperwork.

Always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Mick, hang in there, be strong 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RichardA said:

Mick,   Allison, Freedhardwood's wife Vera and My wife, get a prayer sent at least once a day, but in truth, they go up everytime I think of one or the other, and that'a very  often... It's not easy being without those you care most about, and I  can't say it gets easier.  For me it doesn't.  But I send word up daily.  Hang on young'un. Life finds a way, so I'm told.

i could not have said it better Rick, such great support on here

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mick S said:

Thanks for this. I will let my dad know. It is good to know that may be normal. This park is like no other. It is far from home, but I will consider it any time I am close in the future. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...