My first chairs - LOL

prov163

Umm a showcase is great but where is the build journal with details and plans!?!?! :D

Kidding these are awesome, my business cards are the horizontal kind and some day i might copy your idea but use a bench to display mine. That is unless you have the design copywrite protected?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dknapp34 said:

Neat idea. Now if you really want to stand out, make some Maloof sculpted rocker card holders...

:lol: I think I’m going to make an Adirondack chair for fun. 

8 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Umm a showcase is great but where is the build journal with details and plans!?!?! :D

Kidding these are awesome, my business cards are the horizontal kind and some day i might copy your idea but use a bench to display mine. That is unless you have the design copywrite protected?

I have 3 hours of video that I’m editing. I figure I’ll post it in the Advanced section. 

A bench would be cool. 

• Like 1

Very nice little chair !

Many years ago I built a Greene & Greene styled entertainment center for a client. Then his home was going to be on a tour of homes. I spent a day building a Greene & Greene card holder. Didn't get a single call from the effort and the card holder " disappeared " . Oh well...a few years later he got divorced and flat screen TVs made the furniture pretty hard to use. (Not the best client)

Unfortunately that was back in the print film days. Lord knows where that box of pictures is.

• Like 1