Bessey Clamp Question

On 5/24/2018 at 11:17 AM, wdwerker said:

I was curious so I looked to see what they sell for and who carries them . Guess who has them at a great price ?

https://www.harryepstein.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=Dubuque+

Has anyone tried their wooden cam action deep reach clamps ? I find myself wanting a deep throat clamp that isn't huge & heavy. I wonder what kind of pressure the 16" ones develop.

Steve what are all the good tools that Epstein carries? They have a ton of products but their isn’t isn’t the most organized. 

Their selection varies because they sell a lot of seconds, blemished or discontinued models. Some of my Products Engineering squares have tiny gaps in the black color that fills the engraved measurement lines and numbers. Doesn't affect the accuracy and everything is still quite readable.Someone used a dremel bit and blurred the brand name just enough to prevent it from being sold as perfect. You just have to search around from time to time for whatever you are in the market for.  Companies that are coming out with " new and improved " models sell the remaining old stock to places like Epstein.