Arts and Craft Sideboard

Chet

2 hours ago, estesbubba said:

This thread just started my juices flowing for woodworking season!

Mike, you mentioned in another thread that you take time off from woodworking during the spring and summer. What are your hobbies during this period if you don’t mind me asking? 

1 hour ago, pkinneb said:

Now for the important question, how does the boss like it?

I like it just fine... Oh were you talking about my lovely wife? :)   She is real happy with it, of course it still sitting in the shop, but she had sort of picked it out a few years back when it was in Fine Woodworking Magazine.  Looking forward to moving it in to the house today and seeing how it really looks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chet said:

I like it just fine... Oh were you talking about my lovely wife? :)   She is real happy with it, of course it still sitting in the shop, but she had sort of picked it out a few years back when it was in Fine Woodworking Magazine.  Looking forward to moving it in to the house today and seeing how it really looks.

IIRC you mentioned somewhere that you had been married 30+ years. You and I both know that means your only the boss when she lets you think you are LOL

• Haha 2

Looks great!   I'm having a hard time figuring out why it looks more pleasing to me than the first picture you posted of the one you were copying.   Did you move the drawer pulls out ever so slightly?   I've looked back and forth several times, but without walking dividers across my screen, I can't tell for sure.