Arts and Craft Sideboard

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I would drop a few more pictures in here now that it is in the house and in use.  A few points of mild interest - I used plans for this form Fine Woodworking Magazine, the plans came wi

I am starting a new project.  Its an Arts & Craft sideboard that was a project in Fine Woodworking back in 2015 done by Gregory Paolini. At first I had opened to the group here a convers

Last few things... First off,  in case any of you were wondering, this is why you need the systainers that your Festool gear comes with.  They're not for storing the tools.  The pulls h

Posted Images

I remember paying $87 a pair for investment cast brass  Italian modern pulls for an entertainment center I built for a client. Only needed 2 pair but they really made a difference in the overall appearance. Cheap hardware can degrade the look of a project.  It's the old buy once, cry once, but it lasts forever.

• Like 2

Others have said that you knocked it out of the park on this one. I agree, with room to spare. Kudos on splurging on the hardware. I've seen too many projects compromised by cutting corners on what, in the long run, makes or breaks an heirloom piece. You've done it here.

• Thanks 1

Beautifully done.  I love the care on the end panel figure.  I would be all kinds of proud of that piece. Thanks so much for taking the time to take and post all the pics.  It really give us the chance to ride along and enjoy the journey through your efforts.

• Thanks 1