Reconditioned Festool Shipping

Hey folks I decided to try a reconditioned Festool vac and have a question on shipping timelines. I completed my order on 6/15 and its still pending shipping what has been the experience regarding how long I should expect to wait to receive my vac? Not urgent but would like to have a feel for what I should be expecting. Thanks

I ordered 2 things a sander and a tsc 55. The saw took 4 days from order to ship, while the sander took 2. One shipped out on a Tuesday and the other on a Thursday. I wonder if they only get shipping pickups on Tue and Thur. Both of mine only spent 2 days in transit so after it ships you should get it quickly.

Bought the Ct sys or the  ct 26? Yes i remember what tools they sell on what days ...yes I'm a nerd B)

9 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I ordered 2 things a sander and a tsc 55. The saw took 4 days from order to ship, while the sander took 2. One shipped out on a Tuesday and the other on a Thursday. I wonder if they only get shipping pickups on Tue and Thur. Both of mine only spent 2 days in transit so after it ships you should get it quickly.

Bought the Ct sys or the  ct 26? Yes i remember what tools they sell on what days ...yes I'm a nerd B)

Thanks that helps. 

LOL CT sys 

No but I received it yesterday. You were correct I could not tell it had been used but having said that I just opened the box haven't tried it yet. For me they will serve two very different purposes my CT 26 is pretty much stationary and is used primarily for dust extraction on tools sanders, domino, etc. The CT SYS I plan on using both in the shop for cleaning up say at the DP, bench, etc  and I also plan on using it for vacuuming out my cars. I'll let you know how it works out

On 6/26/2018 at 3:02 PM, Chestnut said:

Curious on your thoughts on the CT SYS. I've almost bought one multiple times. I just don't see the need having a CT mini and CT 26.

Drew got a chance to use this tonight, its a really impressive vacuum and will work well for both the shop and my cars. I may make the back pack mount like the Down to Earth Woodworker did. Not sure how that would work for the cars but it would be great in the shop and since it detaches so easy seriously considering it.

• Thanks 1