DelVe Square SS

ben_r_

LINK

delve-square-ss_10.jpg

Well I know the DelVe square was a big seller for them and it seems they've brought it back "improved". I personally didn't find mine too useful and was happy to let it go on eBay for some ridiculously high price that people bid it up to. I just found that I already had too many other tools that did the same things better.

Anyone else have the last style DelVe Square and love it? And who's planning on jumping on this new one?

I have the original and it is one of my most used OTT's it has a permanent home in my left front apron pocket and gets used to check blade set ups and project squareness on a regular basis. The question is at that cost was it worth it..probably not. Regarding the "improved version" in my world simpler is better and although I like the silver better then the red not something I will be buying.

2 hours ago, pkinneb said:

I have the original and it is one of my most used OTT's it has a permanent home in my left front apron pocket and gets used to check blade set ups and project squareness on a regular basis. The question is at that cost was it worth it..probably not. Regarding the "improved version" in my world simpler is better and although I like the silver better then the red not something I will be buying.

Their stainless versions of their OTTs are often nicer than their all aluminum ones. Ive noticed that with the few Ive owned. They just charge so much more for that stainless upgrade!

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh