Spanky

Tennessee Curly Cherry

Good memory! No I haven’t. My biggest one is 12 hole house, and I have two of those that will winch up and down. The other 5 are just tilt up into place. Another 12 hole is my next project. Did you buy yours or make them? They are super cool! 

To save time and trouble, will you send me one of yours when you send the chestnut? What wood did you make yours out of? 

I have the T 14 and a T 28. The T 28 broke three ribs for me a few years ago. I wouldn’t build one over a T 14. 

I make a record and the first Marin’s return on an average of around 2/16 and the starlings start dying about two weeks prior. 

39 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

Nope, it’s only 27 below zero, long johns don’t come out till minus 30

Man you northern boy’s are tough. ;) Here we start wearing them at 20 F and in Houston I think they start wearing them at 32 F. :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Man you northern boy’s are tough. 

there's a fine line between tough and stupid, right now i would rather be at Coop's place picking tomatoes

I  think it's neat how this wood is labeled.  Curly maple, just plain ole good wood.  Ambrosia maple, excellent wood for a higher dollar return.   Wormy maple, from those that just think is ugly.  It's a mix and match.  It is how you sell it that draws the money.