Spanky

Tennessee Curly Cherry

Dave I think I will send two 14ft sassafras boards to Houston with the butternut order. Do you think he will cry about the weight on the order? :lol: They are pecker pole boards.

7DE3E522-6815-4FF7-9035-0FE2393CE808.jpeg

B29A3B6F-6496-4F5D-8FE9-CE9D55BB0788.jpeg

Dave I have got to see what this curly box elder log looks like on the inside.  I can’t wait any longer. I know all of yall  are getting sick of my pics so I want post any of the lumber. 

7B690128-D3DF-4D01-8942-F37C8B698AC4.jpeg

285AC46D-FC57-4003-A287-8F01D153867F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Spanky said:

You can’t see the curls in the pics but it’s curly.

86A48698-B2E5-48C7-AAA2-1B9E8AD56451.jpeg

ACFFBBC5-CD03-4A66-8BD6-D6E81D8FCAB7.jpeg

7312669A-8F47-43FB-9EAF-1301B18D1FFA.jpeg

Hey Gary I get to touch it tomorrow !!!  LOL 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Dave I have got to see what this curly box elder log looks like on the inside.  I can’t wait any longer. I know all of yall  are getting sick of my pics so I want post any of the lumber. 

7B690128-D3DF-4D01-8942-F37C8B698AC4.jpeg

285AC46D-FC57-4003-A287-8F01D153867F.jpeg

Take a deep breath Spanky, I don’t know anyone here who doesn’t like to see your wood :o keep on posting 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIW said:

Rickey, do you want to cut the double barrel next week since I am off ?  

Maybe by the end of the week if you want too? I have a order of red cedar beams to cut for a guy out of Calhoun, Ga. the first of the week. I also have around 800 bdft of lumber to plane this coming week. I will need to unload and load the kiln this week too. Maybe you and Dave need to help me all week. :P 

Man, if I had a week free that would sound awesome. This part of winter I get itching for a hard labor week to get kicked back into gear. 

Hey I can come up with a week of hard labor forsure. All the free water you can drink. :D

I had a young guy stop one day wanting to watch me saw. I told him he could watch as he worked stacking lumber. He said no thanks and left. :lol:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Dale they was a guy here this week asking about the sold pile of ambrosia maple. :)

Sold in the sold pile.  

53 minutes ago, Tpt life said:

Man, if I had a week free that would sound awesome. This part of winter I get itching for a hard labor week to get kicked back into gear. 

TPT i save my last week of vacation for Feb. My time rolls over the first of March.

36 minutes ago, RIW said:

TPT i save my last week of vacation for Feb. My time rolls over the first of March.

I teach middle school music. (Band mostly, hence tpt life.) My breaks are more tightly controlled. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

I had a young guy stop one day wanting to watch me saw. I told him he could watch as he worked stacking lumber. He said no thanks and left. :lol:

nothing i would like better than a week of hard work in temperatures above freezing, some day i'll join you Spanky

38 minutes ago, Tpt life said:

I teach middle school music. (Band mostly, hence tpt life.) My breaks are more tightly controlled. 

I understand. My Daughter is a 3rd grade teacher. 

• Like 1