Spanky

Tennessee Curly Cherry

I never said there was anything wrong with the TV i miss those things. They just worked and you didn't have all this unnecessary junk in them that just breaks. 

If you do ever want to get rid of it make sure to try and sell it. I know people that are paying $100-$200 to buy them so they can play old school video games on them.

Cousin Dave, the hillbilly grape’s are starting to get ripe. Have you been saving your egg money? It will take some of your money this year to ship hillbilly grape’s north. :)

Rickey, I know you said you’ve never had alcohol touch your lips but you may be missing the boat. As many vines as you  have, a little Muscadine wine would be nice at the end of a hard day. 

• Like 1

Rickey are grapes ready ? I can’t spell  musk:;()$&.  I’ll leave it at that ..  

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Coop, you need to try some muscadine jelly.

At two bits per grape, it would have to be a pretty darn small biscuit to spread it on. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom King said:

Whose face is that in the Walnut on top of the table?

I can’t see a face in the top.

7 hours ago, K Cooper said:

At two bits per grape, it would have to be a pretty darn small biscuit to spread it on. 

Surely the Houston Boy’s aren’t as tight as the Eastern Iowa Boy’s? :lol:

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Coop, I will give you a jar of muscadine jelly if your wife can make the big homemade biscuit’s.

She can flat make those fluffy homemade biscuits. No choice as we can’t afford store bought ones! 

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Surely the Houston Boy’s aren’t as tight as the Eastern Iowa Boy’s? :lol:

I’ve found that tight is right, in most cases. 

Dave, have you quit talking to the ole poorboy down south?  He will stir the pot just  alittle,  in case you didn’t know by now! :ph34r:

On 9/2/2019 at 1:37 PM, Spanky said:

Dave, have you quit talking to the ole poorboy down south?  He will stir the pot just  alittle,  in case you didn’t know by now! :ph34r:

Naw we’re good Spanky, just been very busy and lost another friend so haven’t been on here much, I can take it, I know you don’t mean any harm

Spanky, you still cutting cross ties or has this heat got you stoved up inside watching soaps. Man, we’re getting record temps up to 103*. Too hot even to plant tomatoes. 

Still cutting cross tie’s, wiping sweat and drinking alot of water.

The green lumber prices are going down.  1C red oak $550.00 per thousand feet, Fas red oak at $850.00 and 1C white oak $850.00 per thousand. But the woodworkers price keep going up.

Coop, are you helping cut cross tie’s for a couple of days on your vacation?  Poor man like me can’t afford to take off from work. :)

You bet. However, after the first couple dozen, I may need some help carrying them from the saw to the tracks.