Spanky

Tennessee Curly Cherry

4 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

That’s two Iowa targets that you have now! 

No, I just have one now. I gave up on Cousin Dave. :D I think Cousin Dave money has mold on it.

• Haha 2

I understand that Iowa money is hard to come bye. Those boys are smart shoppers! Maybe you should include free shipping like Prime does. :D

• Haha 1

The lumber market starting to get bad. The crosstie market starting to go down to. The best red oak tree and cherry tree in the mtns are not worth cutting. They are cutting cherry and walnut logs into crosstie’s.  China want buy the lumber and no furniture factories left in the US.

But, the woodworkers lumber going up! :)

@B1rdhunter if you lived close by, I would start back Quarter Sawing White Oak lumber. But the woodworkers here want buy it, so I don’t cut it anymore. They want you to buy a $3.00 bdft log and QS,  kiln dry it and sell it for $1.25 bdft.

• Sad 1

Sad, if I had the energy that I had 15 years ago everything would be covered with it in my house. I just look around and marvel at the beauty in the house now.

@B1rdhunter I have a logger that has that special tree for you,  but he want let me buy it. Super Good Curly Cherry Tree..........But I will get to saw it for him.

On 7/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, RichardA said:

Clown's Yes.  But good folks, you'll be hard pressed to find a better bunch.

And, you now know where you will find 4' wide women! It's all good!

Still here Spanky, shop is running flat out, see the surgeon Wednesday may be getting new knees so I have to be all caught up with work in case I’m out of commission for a while

14 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

Still here Spanky, shop is running flat out, see the surgeon Wednesday may be getting new knees so I have to be all caught up with work in case I’m out of commission for a while

Going to woolworth huh?

36 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

We must work to hard here in Iowa, getting both of my knees replaced Friday. I gave up on catching up it will still be there in a week or two.

My boss is getting knee replacements after the new year. One of them for the third time. His current surgeon, after reviewing his case and films, 'regretted to inform him' that the previous surgeon had installed his patella upside-down.

Twice.

:o

Second opinions are worth it.