Spanky

Tennessee Curly Cherry

8 hours ago, B1rdhunter said:

I think it had more to do with 35 years of masonry work. My 7 Brittany's would disown me if I was a blocker.

I will buy that you have worked hard. But, I want buy that about Cousin Dave. :D

18 minutes ago, B1rdhunter said:

Don't know, never touched a stick in my life. 

You may need to come see Ole Spanky, I still have some.

1 hour ago, K Cooper said:

Yeah, he sells it out the back door, with his wife’s permission! :D

I have a few piece’s of that curly hard maple that’s not in the house and she don’t know I have it. :D Rathole Money!!!!

• Haha 1

@B1rdhunter I was planing lumber out of a junk stack today for drying sticks. I run up on two white oak boards in the stack. Just maybe I put them in the junk stack so the Houston Boy wouldn’t find them. :D Cousin Dave it’s Coop’s time to get picked on.

D10B62E1-6CBF-4A77-97C2-96D211354F9C.jpeg

474A967D-BF89-4DDC-A45A-569F56D42EC6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RIW said:

Spanky I forget to get that the other day.  Thanks for planing it for me..  I’ll get it Saturday.

Don’t forget your checkbook this time! :D

• Haha 1

@B1rdhunter I will start working on your curly white oak order. But here’s the deal, you will take the curly white oak by and show it to Cousin Dave. ;) I would like for Dave to see some Hillbilly Lumber in person. :D

10 hours ago, B1rdhunter said:

I am down to probably 1200 -1300 bd ft of QSWO now so I probably have enough to last until that special tree shows up.

That's not nearly enough. That's only like 2 years supply... :D

• Like 1

Well that smile tells me the meds are working :lol: glad to hear all went well and a speedy recovery to you @B1rdhunter, i got lucky, just a shot in the knee, time will tell if that helps, otherwise i get the room after you!

11 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

Well that smile tells me the meds are working :lol: glad to hear all went well and a speedy recovery to you @B1rdhunter, i got lucky, just a shot in the knee, time will tell if that helps, otherwise i get the room after you!

Shots worked well for 2 weeks for me and then helped for another month. Was going to get my 4th round this year in October but decided to just get them fixed.

My Mother had a knee replaced at 92, and a hip at 98.   She said the knee just plain wore out, but the hip broke.  She made out fine with both of them.  She said she had been stupid for putting up with a sore knee for so long, until she finally had something done about it.

Glad you’re doing well. According to those in the know, my mom included, the secret to  a quick recovery is to do everything the doc says, exercise included. Good luck on that wood! :D

2 hours ago, B1rdhunter said:

Still alive . Both knees replaced, bring on the pain and let the fun begin I have wood needing worked......coop I'm speaking about lumber.

IMG-20191206-WA0001.jpg

Congratulations on the new knees, but is that a big grin or a grimace?   

I love the picture of the woods they hung there for you... behind your head where you can't see it.  <_<

You just gotta love hospitals.