Tennessee Curly Cherry

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here a couple pics of curly cherry lumber. Look at the outside of the boards in the first pic, thats what a curly tree will look like.

I want to show you what I got from Houston today. Talk about a box maker check this out.

Put a few more sticks of lumber up on the rails.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I guess, I can kiln dried it for you, but the $30.00 gone out the window. :D

You trying to pay for that water pump and shipping off of one log? :D Does the $30 include slicing the tie too? 

1 hour ago, RIW said:

Everything was going good until you talked to my wife. Now I can’t spend $0.50 a bdft for lumber and I have to ask for permission to go to your house.. 

Well, I have been told before that I may rock the boat alittle to much sometime’s! :D

45 minutes ago, RIW said:

That’s ok don’t ask me . My wife said i could have it .  But now it’s to late ,it’s a cross tie .  So so wrong..

I get tired of asking and hearing the word “NO” all the time! If you tell me “NO” three times in a row I will quit asking! :ph34r: 

25 minutes ago, B1rdhunter said:

Man, curly this curly that never a 34 inch curly white oak log.

I would like to get some of your money someday. Maybe I can come up with one,  but I can tell you,  it want be cheap for a white oak log that big. I have never seen a curly white oak log that was good that big before. 

Probably never will, let me know if we need to talk money I am down to about 1100 bd ft of QSWO. I have a hankerin to make a sideboard for the house about 9 feet long.Probably could be smaller but would like to have bookmatched 8 to 10 inch boards. 

12 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I just wanted to let everybody know that Ole Spanky has quit cutting woodworker’s lumber. 

@B1rdhunter if I can come up with the right curly white oak log for you, you will be hearing from me. ;)

Splain yourself. Why?

14 hours ago, Spanky said:

I just wanted to let everybody know that Ole Spanky has quit cutting woodworker’s lumber. 

@B1rdhunter if I can come up with the right curly white oak log for you, you will be hearing from me. ;)

:( Don't be sawing up good logs for ties.