Tennessee Curly Cherry

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here a couple pics of curly cherry lumber. Look at the outside of the boards in the first pic, thats what a curly tree will look like.

I want to show you what I got from Houston today. Talk about a box maker check this out.

Put a few more sticks of lumber up on the rails.

Posted Images

It's scary to me because of how fast they can process it, and put it on a ship headed to China.  I've seen what has happened to good Pine lumber, in my lifetime, by the fast processing of it.  I don't see how the mountains can sustain renewable growth with it being processed this fast.

I'd advise anyone to buy up everything that Rickey can produce.  It will be more valuable in the future.

7 hours ago, K Cooper said:

Now Rickey is a Fidelity Fund type investment? Went from $5.50 bft to ? I’m glad I locked in at $3.85. 

Coop your price lock wrong. You are locked in at $9.25 bdft plus handling and shipping cost on Rainbow Poplar.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Wait Coop, sorry about telling Dave about the rainbow poplar. :D

I’m thinking we have enough popular rainbows already in Houston  B)! I’m gonna pass on it and just take me some butternut. 

• Like 1

Any of you guys that live in Mo need to go to Wappapello Lake Lumberjack show March 23. You will see some of the fastest cutting chainsaws in the US. If I hadn’t turned into a old man I would be going to it. I was at the first lumberjack show they had.

4 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

That would be a cool ass show to see! Don’t they have post millennial or a pre, pre senior citizen class? 

No it’s for the big bad boy’s. They will be there from many states. Cold start saw on the ground, three cuts in under 3 sec.  Coop can you move that fast with a chainsaw?