Why doesnt Lowes carry the Bosch GCM12SD?

Cygnus A

So I scored a $250 Gift card to Lowes at work. I was really wanting to pick up this miter saw, but it shows unavailable on their website. They do have the 10 inch, but I don't want that!. I know Lowes can sometimes custom order stuff. Does anyone know if this is something I can order from them through customer service?

I've got that Bosch Glide  12" saw. It takes up less space than my 12" Dewalt slider. It's easier to switch back and forth between angles & bevels and then back to straight 90 cuts. The lack of zero clearance & the guards make it less than ideal for super accurate miters in large crown. But it is a decent all around saw. Kinda heavy for hauling to jobsites unless you are setting up to trim out a large job. 

I got mine from CPO as a refurb. An expensive blade definitely improves cut quality. The blade it came with is fine for framing & some remodeling work. 

The 12" glide is a beauty.  I love mine.  As mentioned, it is heavy and probably more suited to a shop tool, as mine is.  There is a gravity rise stand that can be had for it.  I built my own zero clearance insert for it and kept the original bottom plates for when I have to tilt it.  I also made a new dust boot for it out of an old wheel barrow inner tube that helps a bit.  The last thing I did was put a higher quality blade on it (Dimar).  I would think it is right up there in cut quality with anything out there.  The boot mod and the zero clearance insert are both videos on my YT channel.