WTO Yearbook 2018

Even though @K Cooper reminded me twice earlier this year, I've forgotten to load this up, so I guess it's still 2018, let's get this going.

The ask is the same as the last. We all talk and read each other's words and have a name next to it. Post a picture of you this year and your favorite project of the year. This community is different. We treat each other like people instead of avitars. Put a face to the name so that you know who you are making fun of. 

*Reminder, there is NO official prize for the most handsome. I decided it's wasn't fair this year since I'm only getting better : )

Here's 2016

and 2017 if you want to peruse.

Edited by Brendon_t
Spelling
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this is my favorite project so far and probably because it is the most recent and I imagine a lot of you have already seen it in the  journal build but here it is again. And this is me

This is a picture of my daughter I looking serious in our matching shirts, during a recent trip to Nova Scotia: This is my favourite project this year.  It's not exactly fine woodworking, a

I've had a great woodworking season, getting more time in the shop as the kids are now heading off to college. Completed quite a few sculptured chairs, including the one I did in a journal here on thi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

I'll start..  

I don't have a picture of me with it but, I'm sure you all know what I look like by now..  Way better looking than Brendon but, can't hold a candle to Coop!

I did so many projects this year that it was hard to pick just one.  I was truly blessed with a great year in the shop!  Here's my selection.

mkFstp.jpg

FAIL:  post that mug Kev!

• Like 1