Sign in to follow this  
AmishElectricCo

Hello from Ohio!

Welcome.

Those clocks are intersting. What is the wood for the second one? The grain direction is a bit atypical and i like it. Gives the front some character and a  good feeling of movement.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums.  Looks like you are of to a good start with this hobby.  I too like the looks of the second clock, it has some "outside the box" design to it.

• Like 1

We have a sawyer here in Tenn. that cuts and ships rainbow poplar if your ever looking for more.   His Handle is "Spanky" And he's a good guy.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. Nice work with the clocks.   Like the look of the poplar.

1 hour ago, RichardA said:

We have a sawyer here in Tenn. that cuts and ships rainbow poplar if your ever looking for more.   His Handle is "Spanky" And he's a good guy.

Darn questionable at best:D! Welcome OP. Great looking clocks! Love to see more of your works and your shop. 

1 hour ago, wtnhighlander said:

How do you like using that bench design?

It's met my needs so far. I added dog holes so that I can use holdfasts and have two pop-up planing stops on the end. Paul Sellers is very reliant on holding everything in the vise, but I wanted to try other methods as well. 

• Like 1