Pocket T-Square

ben_r_

LINK

pocket-t-square-rack-it_10.jpg

Anyone order any of these? Or the whole set? I have tried their T-squares before and I just couldnt get used to them. It was annoying that not all pencils fit in the tiny holes and I also had trouble justifying them since I can do pretty much the same thing with a combo square.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I find that i can't bother to be constrained by exact dimensions. If someone just made a blank ruler that i could put my own marks on that'd be perfect.

More serious i don't really find myself marking long lines along the edge of a piece. If i do i generally want the fibers scored so i use a marking gauge. For everything else a ruler with 1/16ths is enough precision for the work i do.

• Like 2

I have a couple of their squares and rules in red and I just don't like the red.  I'm not sure if its my bad eyes or what but i find them hard to read. 

Having said that their 6" SS Paolini rule is one of my favorites. I bought a spare the last time they ran it just in case I ever need a replacement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

I have a couple of their squares and rules in red and I just don't like the red.  I'm not sure if its my bad eyes or what but i find them hard to read. 

Having said that their 6" SS Paolini rule is one of my favorites. I bought a spare the last time they ran it just in case I ever need a replacement.

Yea Id have to agree on the red too. They used to sell some of their tools through another company that would have them made in black versions and I liked that coloring a lot more. But yea, anything they make in SS is usually a LOT easier to read and of course more durable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pkinneb said:

Imperial and metric.