Sign in to follow this  
BobNY

PAOLINI POCKET RULES

paolini-pocket-rule_01.thumb.jpg.f669667fff2c770776484e1f8a9ff4ea.jpg

Looks like Woodpeckers added these to their regular product line. I have been waiting for these to return as a OTT. I have exceeded my tool allowance for the month, but these will be added to my Woodpecker collection soon :)

The stainless steal is my go to always in my apron. In fact i bought a spare the last time they ran it :) 

6" is the one I use and stainless becuase I find the red hard to read but that's probably just my bad eyes

1 hour ago, pkinneb said:

my bad eyes

That makes two of us.  I will probably get the stainless steel then.

• Like 1

I find stainless to have enough glare that tiny accurate measurements are difficult late in the day. I've had a 6" imperial and the metric version in my pocket every work day since June 2013. I often use the metric one to transfer marks without ever reading the scale. But the primary use for the metric one is setup work using my Domino. I called Woodpeckers just a few days after receiving my Imperial(inch)ruler and they promptly shipped me the metric version. They make extras of the " One time tools " but only limited numbers.

What’s on the back side of these? I didn’t see any pictures that show the back. 

1 hour ago, JohnG said:

What’s on the back side of these? I didn’t see any pictures that show the back. 

Mine is 1/16" on one side and 1/32" on the other side. I got the dual metric inch version and use the metric just as often as the inch.

Was glad to see they made these permanently offered tools. These are popular when they did OTT runs of them.

Sign in to follow this