I am in the market for a good router table. 2 That I am considering is A Jessem brand and a Woodpecker. Any opinion on these or other router tables let me know.

https://jessem.com/collections/router-table-packages/products/09422-mast-r-lift-ii-complete-table-package

https://www.toolnut.com/power-tools/routers/router-tables/woodpeckers-prp-4-v2350-premium-router-package-27x43-phenolic-with-prl-v2-350.html

Above, links on the 2 I mentioned

My thought is you'd be very happy with either one of those. I don't have experience with the Jessem, but have the WP lift in a Sawstop cast iron extension wing on my TS. I love it, mainly because you can micro adjust the depth of cut very, very precisely. I haven't detected any drift at all once it's set, but it does have locking feature.

Woodpecker builds *very nice stuff but I think they find it just a little to precious for my budget and tastes.

I just bought a Jessem router lift very similar to the one that's included with that table.  Priced very decently at Woodcraft and the two gift cards my brother had given me for Christmases didn't hurt either.  I've unpacked it and taken a very close look at it.  I think the construction is very well done and well thought out.  It includes the ability to adjust for future drift and the machining on mine is very tight and clean.  On the other hand, the price of the lift and table combo you linked to is not something I'm willing to budget for.  I like building stuff and I'm sure I can put together a very nice table for about half the cost of that package.  I've had rough plans drawn up for about 4 years and having bought the lift is my inspiration to finally build it.  I'll save the extra money to buy bits.  

No more using the inexpensive (I dislike the word "cheap") plastic portable one I've used for years with an old B&D router.  It's served me well but I want something better.

I have the Incra Mast-R-Lift in a table I built based on the Norm Abrams router table plans. The lift is great. I also really like the router table design for being able to use featherboards to push against the fence as well as down to the table, for its dust collection, and for its storage for bits and accessories. Either of the Jessem or Woodpecker tables shown would be ideal for the lift, but need help for the dust collection and storage side of things.

Another Woodpeckers table user here.  Going to order the micro-adjust for the fence.  Really happy with the quality and ease of use of all the parts.  I've got the phenolic table, and while quite expensive, I've never had any regrets.  It's a great system.

Years ago FWW did a review and gave the General router table and lift the "best" awards.  Unfortunately General went out of business, but now it appears that SawStop bought the rights and is making the table and lift again.  If your still exploring options this would be worth a look.  

Personally I bought the Bench Dog steel cabinet with the cast iron top from Rockler (it was a good deal).  While I do like having storage under the table for router things the steel box is heavy and cumbersome.  Maybe an open table with shop made cabinet would be just as bad.  I do not like the caster system under the Bench Dog cabinet and I ended up getting a Porta Mate Mobile base so it would actually be mobile.  One issue I have with the Bench Dog cabinet is that the router is contained within a steel box.  This in itself is a good idea, but they did not vent the box.  So the only in flow of air to supply the 4 inch duct is from around the router spindle.  I usually have the door to the box propped open a bit.  

If you said you were buying one I wouldn't have you committed, but if I lost my shop to some disaster and was standing there with an insurance check I would definitely look at the SawStop table first.