new versatile power feeder soon available

Al Ladd

I’ve designed and will be selling in kit form a revolutionary new power feeder that will allow many woodworkers to use a power feeder for jobs they never considered power feeder use as an option. This is especially true for use on router tables and band saws, where even the smallest commercial power feeder is often too big and heavy (and expensive) to mount on small machines.

It uses a brushless motor cordless drill as a power source, and a plywood gear speed reduction box distributes the drills power to the feeder’s three polyurethane feed rollers.

But video speaks louder than words, so here’s a link to a couple of the more unusual things my little contraption is capable of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67d53pzsRQo

I’m looking for any input for changes that might improve it, or even thoughts of ridicule and skepticism!

It's actually fast on and off, and has different holders for band saw resaw use and  table saw or router table typical use. On table saw and router it's pretty much like mounting Board Buddies or any other of the spring stock hold-downs  --it mounts on the fence. In fact without the drill attached (the drill has a brake, so the wheels won't turn should the drill shut off) it can be used just like one of the roller hold down devices..

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e