Greene & Greene lamps

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

next was over to the mortise machine to put in 2 1/4 X 1/4 by 5/8” deep mortise and one in the center 1/4” by 1/2” long in the center, over to the router to remove the material in the center (undernea

Finished at last ! A few thoughts to finish this up.                                          Greene and Greene: probably not, the more I looked at them the more I thought more Stickley or Praire

Out of the clamps, block plane, ROS to get the angle on the edge of the shade, these get set aside until the bases are done

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Chet said:

Thats some good work Dave.

Each time I look at this project I enjoy the art work hanging in the back ground.

Thanks Chet, that artwork is a few layers deep and counting, I hope to make each grandkid a poster when they grow up

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Steve B Anderson said:

Very nice Dave, I’m getting all kinds of design ideas running through my mind now.

Thanks Steve, if I could find someone with a big enough checkbook that wanted one I would like to make a double one, two bases connected together with single rectangular shade, think conference room table size lamp

8 hours ago, pkinneb said:

Ok not gonna lie you lost me on the design for a bit but now I am really digging these :) 

Myself! Idon’t Know where my head was but it wasn’t in this direction. This is way better than I envisioned. I hope that sounds right? Looking fantastic “ Brother Dave”! 

• Like 1