Ben Munford

Dog Bitten Chair Support Structure

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ben Munford said:

Thanks G.  Just so you know, my wife and I both attended Michigan State in East Lansing.  Good to hear from a Michigander.

My daughter and future SIL both graduated from MSU as well :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, Ben Munford said:

Thanks G.  Just so you know, my wife and I both attended Michigan State in East Lansing.  Good to hear from a Michigander.

 

21 hours ago, pkinneb said:

My daughter and future SIL both graduated from MSU as well :) 

I'm actually a transplanted Cheesehead, but I taught at MSU for 34 years, so my blood definitely has a bit of a green tint to it ;).

LOML, on the other hand is a native and a State alum.

Go Green!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, G Ragatz said:

 

I'm actually a transplanted Cheesehead, but I taught at MSU for 34 years, so my blood definitely has a bit of a green tint to it ;).

LOML, on the other hand is a native and a State alum.

Go Green!

My MSU roommate (one of them) was from Wisconsin.  Great guy.  Loved to go back to Wisconsin, get drunk at the bar, then take a hell ride home thru the woods on his snowmobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.