Sign in to follow this  
higtron

what happened to wdwerker

Glad to know he's OK, and glad you checked up on him.  It would be nice if he came back some day.

• Like 1

I completely understand the need to step away from things for a while. A couple of years ago I deleted all my social media accounts for reasons I don't completely understand myself. Just a bit of a mental health thing I guess. I'm thinking of opening one back up just for reasons of staying in touch with a certain group, but I hesitate...

Glad to hear he's okay, and any time he wants to return he will certainly be welcome.

• Like 2

I miss his commentary. Man has a lot of knowledge. And was considerate and helpful. His work is amazing.  Glad to know he is OK.

Steve is the man and has been my personal woodworking  mentor here in town.   Learned more from him than any book or video out there.

Once saw him and a helper with like, 8 bessey’s all ganged up in a row for a conf table glue up.   Coolest thing ever.  

I'm glad he's staying busy making money.  I thought maybe he'd changed his sleeping habits.  He used to stay up Really late.

Well this is good news to me, not the part that he doesn't participate in the forum anymore but the part where he is doing good and is too busy to hang with a bunch of ne'er-do-wells like us:wacko: