Ronn W

Twin Turbo Vise

Nice. Looking forward to getting mine and building a new, long over due, bench to go with these beasts.

BTW, I ordered a small one also, and the drawings say 14" screw to screw center,  and the housing plates at 17" wide. Are you sure the screws are 16" apart?

16 hours ago, Shane Jimerfield said:

BTW, I ordered a small one also, and the drawings say 14" screw to screw center,  and the housing plates at 17" wide. Are you sure the screws are 16" apart?

You are correct, I am not.

I ordered mine a while ago and am excited to receive it. Mr. Klein is working like 18 hour days the fill the orders on these vises after seeing how well packaged it is this makes sense. I've been following the journey on social media.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the vise. Are you going to put yours on the end of your bench or on a long edge?

11 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the vise. Are you going to put yours on the end of your bench or on a long edge?

MIne will be on the long edge.  I saw on instagram (which I do not kmow how to use) that he has completed the assembly video and is in the editing process.  Until then, mine lives in the box.

• Like 1