25% off at Zoro

Tom King

I went ahead, and placed my order. One trouble with being sick, is having too much time to kill just sitting here.

Some of the things I had put in my cart, like the Tormek T8, with all the jigs, was taken off, and not able to be put back on there.  I contacted them, and said that I didn't care how long it was backordered, but they said discount only applies to quick ship.  I put the T8, without all the extra stuff back in the cart, and went ahead with the order.  I probably don't really need the jigs anyway.  I did get the grinding stand that slides on the shafts, and that's all I typically use anyway.   It was $576 for the basic machine, which I guess if really not that bad.  

I also ordered some ladders I wanted, and the 25% off, with free shipping makes them cheaper than I can get them anywhere else, and I don't have to go get them.  I don't know how they can free ship ladders, but am glad they do.

• Like 1

25% off.   I wouldn't have ordered it, if it wasn't a deal.  I need to go back to water grinding inside the old houses I work on.  The CBN grinder works great, but makes too much mess to use inside a house.  My sharpening sink has a 92" long top, with drainboard.  It's had a spot waiting for a wet grinder.  What I wanted isn't on the market yet, but I needed to get something to go to work.

Looks like the code is a one use deal.  I thought of something else I wanted to get, and went to order it, but I can no longer use the discount code.

I'm too tight to pay regular price for almost anything.

• Like 1

Looks like the Tormek stuff is a no-go.  Got an email from Zoro saying they had to remove those items from my order, and will no longer be available on their website.  They're working on taking them off their website.  I think I'll just get one of the cheap clones for now anyway, since I've figured out that I really don't need all the jigs.  That Tormek stuff is too expensive for what it is anyway.