flat bevel finder

Recommended Posts

Is there a bevel finder that both he bled and the edge are flat for drawing angles on stuff that aren't on the edge of a board? also would be nice if you can flip it over so both sides are flat. 

I guess what I'm thinking is the bad is thick like the he handle so its touching the ground. and the way you tighten it is on the back so you can flip it



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some drafting protractors and machinist's protractors that work sort of like that. Although they generally have a locking knob on the face, so flipping it over doesn't work. Sounds like you need to invent a new tool and sell the patent to Woodpeckers.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.