Vise-Less Work Support

ben_r_

LINK

vice-less-work-support_01.jpg

Interesting concept I think, especially for those working on the go. And at least this one doesn't seem to be too crazily overpriced. Although I cant imagine this being super stable/rigid. BUT the Festool MFT is crazy NOT rigid and people seem to love and swear by those!

What do you guys think?

I have a $100 vise on the shoulder and one on the end, and I have a movable Moxon vise knock off.  And what I see there is a Vise, just configured differently and more expensive than a "real" vise.  But if someone's into the "red" thing, regardless if it does what it claims, Is only after his inner smile.

1 hour ago, ben_r_ said:

I kinda like those new Bessey Klick clamps though. They dont offer much in strength it looks like, but they seem kinda fancy and arent terrible overpriced.

ben_r_ you are correct not a ton of clamping strength but I find myself using them all the time. Definitely keep things in place and very easy to work with. they are also very light which like. Wouldn't be the first clamp I buy but if you have a good assortment and can get 4 on sale like i did, a good buy for sure.

• Like 1

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    luanaroly
    Newest Member
    luanaroly