bad time to want a new dust mask

so with the increase time in the shop with the covid shut down I have started to have some sinus problems from working with the sawdust.  I have increased the amount of time that I am using my 3m half mask but its uncomfortable to wear because it pulls on my neck and head...… there for I don't use it as much as I should.  I was thinking I might order a different type of mask to use in the shop and see if it is more comfortable.  does anyone have a mask similar to this and can tell me how well it works and is it comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/Lisontops-Reusable-Activated-Dustproof-Respirator/dp/B086JQY5LW/ref=sr_1_31?dchild=1&keywords=n95+respirator+mask&qid=1587476108&sr=8-31

I have no personal experience eith the item, but I didn't see any NIOSH rating for the filtration so it probably does not meet the appropriate criteria for use in a wood dust environment. 

It would be hard to imagine a "dust" mask easy enough to breath through such that you could engage in high level athletics that would also provide enough filtration efficiency to achieve a P100 or even an N95 rating.

ya I noticed that

the only thing I can think of is that because its manufactured in china is why there is not a  NIOSH rating because they might not require it.  I'm mostly looking for something to use while I'm doing power carving in driveway or at shows I have noticed that the dust collector picks up most of the fine stuff but I am breathing in the large particle that are thrown by the carving tools.

I use this one and really like it.  The exhale valve points down which is nice because it doesn't fog up your glasses.  It uses the p100 or p95  cartridges and you can change them out for the cartridges that are suitable for when you are working with oil base finishes, if you need.

https://www.grainger.com/product/3M-3M-Half-Mask-Respirator-29WT67

Duck, that mask is a RZ Mask look-alike. While comfortable to wear, most folks I know that have used the RZ claim it isn't much better than a bandana for keeping out the dust.

I use one similar to what Chet linked. Much better filtration, although the fit on mine isn't perfect, and it sometimes leaks around the bridge of my nose on exhale, and fogs my glasses. Note that such masks are truly effective only when properly sealed against the skin, no beard.

I used to use these: https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/tools/apparel-and-safety-gear/respirators-and-dust-masks/41726-anti-fog-dust-masks, but in that case, they did not fit that well and my glasses almost fogged out.  Each face being different, the fit may be better.

I try these, Elipse P100 Dust Mask.  I was worrying they would be heavy to use and not that comfortable. But, after trying them, I really like them. Drawback,  they are sold out everywhere. It is 100, not 95. The filter have a lot of surface, and until mine were totally blocked (dust was stacked on them), I had no problem breathing thru them.

A video on air filter:

On 4/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, Chet said:

I use this one and really like it.  The exhale valve points down which is nice because it doesn't fog up your glasses.  It uses the p100 or p95  cartridges and you can change them out for the cartridges that are suitable for when you are working with oil base finishes, if you need.

https://www.grainger.com/product/3M-3M-Half-Mask-Respirator-29WT67

Chet I have one similar to this and it’s just bulky half the time I don’t reach for it when I’m making a couple of cuts  on table saw saw that’s why I was thinking the other might be more comfortable to put on and leave on the entire time guess I’ll have to stick with what I got