A neat trick for pouring paint out of a can

3 hours ago, drzaius said:

That video was easily his least interesting that I've watched. Most are excellent. He's very skilled and doesn't talk much, just gets to work & gets the job done.

Yes your right I've watched many of his videos. I was just saying pouring paint out of a paint can is always a mess slopped all down the side and, the sealing ring awash in paint. The tape trick was pretty good fix and I used it for pouring contact cement for my router table build.  If you want to see something of his that's interesting look at his twenty mule team Borax wagon build that's the one that got me hooked on his videos

He has an engineer’s perspective. He rigged a motor to his mortise machine that was not designed for the machine he installed it on. His circumference measuring device is simple and effective. I have not seen it elsewhere. His round tendon cutter usage, and indexing wheel are superb ideas. There is a lot to learn if you have the time.