T Track Stop Type

HI, im looking to make a mire saw station..

Can anyone tell me the difference between the two stop on the link?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Miter-Track-Stop-for-T-Slot-T-Tracks-Woodworking-Accessory-Tool-DIY-Manual/383584526294?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=651981517216&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

30 and 45??

i want to make the mitre stop where there is no back to it, so i can use the station for other tools

So im looking to have the stop drop in front of the path of the wood.... if that makes sense?

I built my miter station similar to The Woodwhisperer with no fence or projection above the top. For stops I just made blocks that attach with T bolts to miter track. They slide off when not in use and I use the flat surface as needed.

Google "Woodwhisperer miter station" and watch the YouTube video "no fence miter station". you will see what I mean. This may not be what you want but I like it.

I posted a review of the plans I used and at the end some pictures. Marc also offers a set of plans and videos for his version on the Woodwhisperer guild website.