Got an itch..

BillyJack

48 minutes ago, Ronn W said:

Love to play poker but not willing to risk local card room with Covid.  Keep the pics coming.

I'm checked Monday , Wed and Fridays for symptoms. Temperature, sickness. It's the best the dialysis clinic can do right now. So far no cases in the clinic...

53 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

and i thought i had a lot of clamps :o i agree keep the pics coming and maybe a pic or two of the pervious tables

I am selling or trading the kregs...;)

The problem for most is if your cabinet making you use  this or that and furniture makers you use this or that..I rarely use cabinet clamps anymore. I bought about 50 bessey parallel clamps when sears was selling out. Kept them a couple days and took all but 4  back... glad I did...

I use to buy a lot of vise grip clamps. Northern tool use to sell 5 for $25.. Between the vice grip and Jorgensen gear clamps they see alot of action....

9295F42D-ACC9-4259-B162-D32395582B97.jpeg.956b40fc76553d579f172e94758f4403.jpeg.1cd8b44c0f432686ff167121768a188b.jpeg

• Like 1