Kaizen Foam

pkinneb

It's been a long while since I posted one of my videos out of respect for Marc.  However, in this case, I think this video is relevant to the conversation.

This is some under TS storage that I did and I show the Kaizan as well as foam insulation as an alternative.  The foam stuff starts a little over 1/2 way through the video.

I get mine at Fastcap, occasionally they have sales on overstock or returns.  For small items I will cut a profile with razor knife and peel the layers.  For my larger heavier stuff, like saw blades, it is easier to just lay them on the foam.  The foam is soft enough that the weight of the blade keeps it place.

• Like 1

I got 5 or 6 sheets of it 3 years or so ago. I think from fastcap. If you spent $100 it was free shipping. I like it but I've changed my layout a bit since I got it and had to reconfigure. One of them I just turned over and was able to cut into the other side. 

I also got the burning tool to cut it, skip that. Utility knife works so much better. 

• Like 1