35 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Was the weave your idea or an adaptaion?

yeah my idea, i'm sure its been done before. i make a couple of prototypes a few years ago to see if it could be done and liked it so this seemed like the right application. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

That's great i love the doors. I wonder if that's enough to keep equipment cool inside?

Thanks Drew, nothing behind the doors just a couple of shelves for storage all the equipment is on the top two shelves 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, treeslayer said:

Thanks Drew, nothing behind the doors just a couple of shelves for storage all the equipment is on the top two shelves 

Oh i was so distracted by the doors i missed the shelf with your equipment. I like your setup it's similar to mine.

8 hours ago, curlyoak said:

Excellent design work and execution. I imagine it was tricky to glue up the doors. Did you sign and date it?

Not tricky at all, glued the top and bottom rails to one side, let dry, stacked in the strips in the right orientation and glued up the other side, I did burn in my name and date on the back side of the toe kick

• Like 1
9 hours ago, pkinneb said:

Awesome space Dave!! Did you make the hightop? I really like those stools

no I didn’t @pkinneb, it was on sale and the boss liked it and I’m lousy at making chairs, the whole thing was a gut job as everyone before me did very poor work so I started from scratch 

12 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

no I didn’t @pkinneb, it was on sale and the boss liked it and I’m lousy at making chairs, the whole thing was a gut job as everyone before me did very poor work so I started from scratch 

Totally understand the wife wants what the wife wants :) 

You did a great job its a lot of work doing a basement!!