Find the degree to an already angled piece of wood

Ambcdef

I'm trying to fit together 3 30⁰ angled 2×2's with 120⁰ angles (2 60⁰ cuts from middle of pieces) and i was womdering how to do this since they are at an angle already and starting from the middle I can't just hold a speed square up to the wood any ideas on how to do this. Also these are going to be legs for a bench im building and i wanted them to fit nicely against one another so they can support a good amount of weight without having to worry about anything falling apart or getting loose and wobbly over time.

https://photos.google.com/u/0/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipOuCt0kqB5Ji9vobQ8JHX1ZfLZSm33kQ6TikFW_

https://photos.google.com/u/0/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipNSR9uW7u53cuKAzlaGv8RjbB8TBnFaz_LfLGdX

Lay those pieces on paper and then do your layout on that paper. If your pieces are long, even better. You can just get them close, then pass a thin kerf between them to close up any gaps. Honestly, if they are long to start with, you could eyeball the center then guesstimate the shoulder cuts. I might even go so far as to make those pieces out of cardboard to play around a bit. Lots of ways to skin that cat. 

I would use a plywood sled on my tablesaw. 

Transfer that triangle of empty space to paper, and bisect each side to mark the cut angles for each piece. Set the saw blade to that angle, and mark a centerline on the inward face of each leg. Lay the leg so the line is toward the blade, and the leg angles away from the blade at your splay angle of 30 degrees. Fasten to the sled and cut. Flip the leg end for end, so the splay angle is now facing the outfeed, and cut again. Repeat on the other legs.

After testing on scrap, since I am fully capable of feeding you totally bogus information....