6 hours ago, Coop said:

Happy New Years to all! It has to be better than the one we just finished with!

Even though I may have posted this before, it sums it up.

90F61EDD-5005-484D-B134-362F243D1485.thumb.jpeg.ef1760597236e58b42ea3b3efebaedcc.jpeg

Happy New Year Ken! 
Is that cup available from WB? Got to have one!

• Like 1

Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you all a very safe and prosperous new year, plus I want to thank you all for being here, plugging away at woodworking as usual. It's a great comfort during strange times to have you guys here acting normal.

No drama. No strife. Just good people interacting like they always do...

It's refreshing.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mick S said:

Happy New Year Ken! 
Is that cup available from WB? Got to have one!

Mick, my daughter found these at some shop and bought me 4 or 5. Pm me your address and I will send you one. Ken

I have the mask as well. I don’t know how spread out HEB grocery stores are but they sell WB regular and spicy ketchup and also their picante sauce. 

3 minutes ago, Coop said:

I have the mask as well. I don’t know how spread out HEB grocery stores are but they sell WB regular and spicy ketchup and also their picante sauce. 

No HEB stores within 200 miles, but our little community grocery store carries them also. No shortage of Texans in these parts. Spicy ketchup is my favorite!

We even have Bluebell!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, davewyo said:

Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you all a very safe and prosperous new year, plus I want to thank you all for being here, plugging away at woodworking as usual. It's a great comfort during strange times to have you guys here acting normal.

No drama. No strife. Just good people interacting like they always do...

It's refreshing.

Very well put Dave.

• Like 1

When I get back to the office on Tuesday, I will print a couple of copies of this for my office and shop. Well put!  I read this more than once! Wow! 

3 hours ago, Mick S said:

Got this text from a good friend this morning. Says it all in my book.

May the year 2021 be filled with compassion and humanity for all of us.May Covid 19 become a controlled ailment that stops killing and maiming humanity.  May the political climate meld itself back into a harmonic and polite climate that closes the divides that have caused such hatred and disdain for one another.May 2020 be a once in a lifetime event that never occurs again.  God bless us all and happy new year to you and your families, friends.  Listen to music that lets you heal and brings a warm melody to your heart and mind. Look at the sky and smile, we are still alive and there is hope in the heavens above.  God Bless us all.

Exactly!!