Has Charles Neil Woodworking gone out of business?

I ordered some of their pre-stain conditioner online at the end of November 2020.  They took my money and sent out a confirmation that my order was placed, but since then I have heard nothing.  They have not responded to my emails or telephone calls.  

I have a feeling they are sort of a digital ghost ship, still plowing the waters of the interwebs but with no crew.

I would really prefer the product rather than a refund, but at this point it isn't looking good.

• 3 months later...

Same happen to me. The website is open they took my money they answer that it is in the mail but you never get it. I wish I would have enough power to shutdown that website. I find it sad who ever is behind that website are destroying Charles Neil's reputation. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE http://cn-woodworking.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Charles Neil died in December 2019. His family took his business over and evidently are happy to take your money without sending product. If you paid via Paypal you may be able to file a claim but I can't know for sure.

You can make your own blotch control. His formula was 1 gallon of elmer's glue + 1 quart of Sherwin Williams KemAqua and 1 3/4 gallons warm water to make 3 gallons.