Too high, I'll make it

I need something for the boat to hold braided scissors, long pliers, etc.  I found a few only $35+. This one was $139. It might as well been $13,999, cause after $19.99 my mind starts to drift elsewhere.

I think I can make it and cover it in Flex Seal....

Any suggestions?

571_30-inch_tackle_caddy-documentsize-1.jpg

I'm all "poor boy fishing".. I re use plastic baits that ain't too tore up, I'll take a pair of pliers to a hook bent on a stump, I don't change fishing line every year cause I figure when I break it the next bit of line is new.

Only time I really get pissed is when a crappie tears the tail off my Culprit worm... when I start wishing I had some M-80's

Temptation.jpg

• Haha 1

I started the rod  holders, 2 on each side. Because I hadn't made these before they werent perfect. Some of the handle touches the aluminum, so I'm looking for self stick carpet. I think you can buy this in small sheets you cut out for legs on furiture that sit on hardwoods

The other question came up, if I finish these with flex seal could there be a chemical reaction to my rods. This would be a problem...

20210714_065152.jpg

• Like 1