Router for SawStop In-Line Table with Dust Box

TomInNC

Based on some helpful recommendations here, I put one of the in-line router table extensions on my SawStop PCS. Now I need to get a 3hp or so router that will fit in the dust collection box that came with the unit. Based on previous threads, it is my understanding that the Triton is too large to fit. Does anyone have a router that fits in the box that they are happy with? I already have a plunge router, so this would be dedicated to the router table.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, TomInNC said:

Based on some helpful recommendations here, I put one of the in-line router table extensions on my SawStop PCS. Now I need to get a 3hp or so router that will fit in the dust collection box that came with the unit. Based on previous threads, it is my understanding that the Triton is too large to fit. Does anyone have a router that fits in the box that they are happy with? I already have a plunge router, so this would be dedicated to the router table.

I have been looking at the Bora Portamate router, they sell it as a motor only at Woodcraft and it is on sale right now for $219.00.  

Bora Portamate

On 9/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, Belle City WW said:

I have been looking at the Bora Portamate router, they sell it as a motor only at Woodcraft and it is on sale right now for $219.00.  

Bora Portamate

Thank you for this guidance. I have a question for you. I'm planning to buy a nail gun soon. ^_^ Is there a type you recommend? I'm planning minimal designs in my house this summer. This looks like it will work for me. I'm looking for something that is solid and can work carefully. Do you have a suggestion? Respects... :)

On 9/13/2021 at 10:25 AM, Mehmet said:

Thank you for this guidance. I have a question for you. I'm planning to buy a nail gun soon. ^_^ Is there a type you recommend? I'm planning minimal designs in my house this summer. This looks like it will work for me. I'm looking for something that is solid and can work carefully. Do you have a suggestion? Respects... :)

I like the Senco Nailers!   I have a dealer within walking distance from my shop and I like to support local business.   However, I have heard that the Grex Nailers are the cat's meow.  I have never tried one but they get great reviews.

• Thanks 1