Share your loot!

JohnG

On 12/28/2021 at 12:15 PM, pkinneb said:

A book, some parts for an upcoming router table top over hall based on @derekcohen design, and a couple of mag switches for a new jig.

660520844_IMG_83991.thumb.JPG.d63adc531e80e927a53f4ac47bc0570f.JPG

Did you by chance ask for this book? I thought (foolishly?) that this was more a beginner's level book so I'm wondering if there's content for the advanced level builder if you wanted it.

On 12/28/2021 at 2:23 PM, sjeff70 said:

Did you by chance ask for this book? I thought (foolishly?) that this was more a beginner's level book so I'm wondering if there's content for the advanced level builder if you wanted it.

I did not. I typically learn something new in any book and I suspect this one will be no different but it is definitely what I would consider an entry level / reference book.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, Coop said:

My shop is now complete! No more Woodworking items! Until I’m influenced by another one of you yahoos on a must have item.:D

915BAD80-A734-4870-91BA-B70BE1A47F96.thumb.jpeg.a48859af0cc1eadb786e2e671b825ed8.jpeg

The only downside so far is that the top does not extend far enough to the right and left from the base to allow for clamps. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 11:50 AM, JohnG said:

Just checked my email and apparently I won a drawing for a free BCTW HP-8 mini block plane!

Was that thru The Woodwhisper give away?

On 12/30/2021 at 8:04 PM, JohnG said:

I’m planning to do T Track but can’t decide on placement.

My thoughts too. Anywhere you put them will be beneficial and regardless where you put them, you will wish for more! 

I will at some point. I have an in for tours of a couple similar companies, but a lot of places still seem to be limiting their visitors, especially for non core business. Maybe by the time I get through my busy season it’ll work out.

• Like 1