Selling all!

lacornucopia

I have been woodworking for the past 50 years in the States and Europe, of Krenov inspiration since the late 70s.   I will be closing shop and selling a sizable array of hand tools (Japanese, German, English and American), wood (rare species; mostly self-milled), and an extensive multicultural library of furniture and woodworking publications. Please inquire if interested.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Dear Moderator,

I have just submitted several photos.  Unfortunately, I am having difficulty navigating your website and placing these images under my post (or in designating my location in Europe?)!

I ask you kind assistance.   Thank you!

lacornucopia

@lacornucopia, I'm not a moderator, but I can tell you that new members need to make several posts (4 or 5) before the "Add Files" button becomes active allowing you to attach jpeg images.  That button is on the bottom left of the box where you type your post.

@lacornucopia, the only image I see of yours are posted in the "gallery" section of the site.

To add pictures here in the Marketplace section, use the "Add Files" button at the bottom of the editor window. That will upload the images to a list below your post, and place a "insert" link next to each. Click the link to arrange them within the text or your post. If you don't use the insert link, they will just be added to the end of the post.

It is fine to indicate your general location here, but for everyone's safety, please don't post specific addresses or contact info on this public forum. Members can send a PM (private message) to your forum profile, from which you can start a conversation without sharing to much detail publicly.

• Like 2